Sunday, June 12, 2011

My new Nail Rack

Today me and my husband built a nail polish rack for about 20.00 which is cheaper that going to a website and buying one its turned out great. I painted it pink because i love that color.. The nail polish rack has 9 shelves and will hold over 100 nail polishes.. To the people who don't really know me i have 263 nail polishes and I'm always buying more or i get it for Christmas.. Yes you can say I'm addicted to nail polish. They don't have a Nail polish Anonymous.. My husband tells me every time i go into a store to quit buying it but i don't listen.. The materials we used was a piece of particle board and wood glue and screws. so far its sturdy the self is 3ft tall 2 ft wide and a depth of 2.5 inches thick. pictures are posted below...

Nail polish rack homemade

Nail polish rack with fingernail polish
My other nail polish rack which is full

No comments:

Post a Comment

cherry culture